Best Ways to Keep Your Immune System Strong Naturally!!
In times like these it truly is about the connection of your mind body and spirit that will keep you moving forward! Check out these awesome ways to stay healthy!
We pray this post finds you well! We know the shelves are starting to look empty with no cleaning products or toilet paper in sight. With so much coming at us all and it can be scary. We know that the best thing to do right now is to make sure we’re all taking great care of each other and ourselves. Most importantly, taking care of our immune systems so that if you do come in contact with the virus, your body can quickly fight it, as its designed to!
Here’s 8 amazing things to do to help keep you going strong!
1) GET ADJUSTED. 🙌🏼 We will continue business as usual over the following weeks because we know how important a strong immune system is to fight any virus your body comes in contact with – an adjustment alone can boost your immune response by upwards of 200%! Now is when your body needs chiropractic more than ever!!
We want you to know we’re taking extra precautions both inside and out of the office to keep you and your family as safe as possible!
– We are consistently wiping down all surfaces within the office.
– We will continue deep cleaning on a daily basis at the office.
– All surfaces and tables are cleaned consistently and we have sanitizing wipes throughout the oﬃce if you feel more comfortable doing it yourself.
– If anyone has called in with any mention of not feeling well, we have made special accommodations and will plan accordingly. 😷
*During this time, let’s all do our part to combat what we can control and keep using chiropractic to strengthen your immune system. There’s no better time than NOW to ensure your body has the ability to adapt to any virus and exposure out there. Come in, get an immune boost and head home! 🙌🏼
*If you are interested in having a family member adjusted these coming weeks, that is not a current patient; call the office so we can find a solution for them, especially your children! You know we love to serve kiddos and if you would like to have them checked and adjusted please talk to us about how that can work! We know there is serious need and EFC is offering family plan specials! ❤️
2) Stay HYDRATED!! A great rule to follow is to drink half your body’s weight in ounces of water each day!
3) Be mindful of what you are eating. Hippocrates said it best when he said “let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food”. You quite literally are what you eat! Check out this post on some awesome immune boosting foods.
4) MOVE YOUR BODY! If you can do so outside, I know the weather has been pretty nasty the last few days but if nothing else rest assured that spring is coming! Lets stay positive and stick together we can make it! If you don’t feel like going to the gym, don’t worry, the key here is movement. It is calming to your brain + great to boost your immune system! Make sure to break a sweat, because that’s how our body gets things moving on out! 🏃🏻
5) Supplement your system. Vitamin C & D3, Elderberry Syrup, Ginger, Garlic, Colloidal Silver 💙
6) Manage your stress levels. In times like this, our stress levels sky rocket. Stress is known to cause 90% of all illness and will only dramatically decrease our body’s ability to FIGHT. Amidst all the unknown and chaos right now, try and find peace. Meditate, stay away from social media, love on your people, and stay calm.💆🏽
7) Get plenty of restful sleep. Your body does its best healing when you shut the mind down! Additionally, your immune system requires large amounts of energy, so it depends on adequate sleep to function at full capacity 😴
8) And of course, wash your hands! 👏🏼! In an effort to continue to provide assurance and value to your lives we will also have an easy DIY recipe for your own hand sanitizer when you come into the office for your next visit.
We’re in this together and we’re here for you!
Dr. Ryan Hewkin and the EFC Team